Saturday, March 4, 2023

315 中翻英(55) The great joy of being born again. 重生的大喜樂。 3/5/2023

315   中翻英(55)       The great joy of being born again.        重生的大喜樂。               3/5/2023

中翻英實在是不太容易,因為它要顧及到英文習慣的用法。

                                例如,              不斷學習好似生命永恆.                                                                                                                                           To Study as if you were to Live forever. 

                             愛習光陰好似明日將死.                                                                                                                                           To Live as if you were to Die tomorrow. 

                                                                                     不管你做什么,如果不放弃,你就会成功。                                                                                                                                                       No matter what you do, you'll succeed if you don't give up.   

                          我本来有点事要讲, 但无关紧要.                                                                                                                I had something to say, but it's no matter. 

                          没有關係.                                                                                                                                                       It doesn't matter.           

                                                                                     請為 我叫一輛車.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Called a cab   for me,   please!                                                                                                                                                             

                                                                                      把這 件事情告訴他.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Tell him about it.       

三月四日的曠野筵席是預表有基督信仰的人所得到的重生的喜樂.   朋友,   您願意來品嚐這筵席的苦澀菜餚的味道,   因而獲得那種喜樂嗎?    編輯者曾走過來.  

「因為知道我們的舊人,和祂同釘十字架,使罪身滅絕,叫我們不再作罪的奴仆。」              (羅馬書    6:6

我信主后有數年之久,曾受教導要「算自己向罪是死的」。(羅6:11)但我越這樣算,明顯的,我反而向罪越活了!我就是不能相信我自己是已經死的,我也沒有辦法做出一個死來。每次我求人幫助時,他們都勸我念羅馬書六章十一節。但我越讀羅馬書六章十一節并企圖去「算」死「舊我」,死就离我越遠,我無法達到這個。在困難中,我向主說:「主阿,如果我對這基本的問題沒有實際的看見,我就不再傳道了,我必須對此有透澈和明亮的認識。」我為此事經過數月的尋求和禱告,有時也禁食,但卻毫無結果。

以后,在一個我永不能忘記的早晨,當我在展讀圣經的時候,我再一次向主說:「主阿,求你開我的眼睛!」就在閃電似的一剎那,我清晰的看見了我与基督已成為一。我看見了我在祂里面,當祂死的時候,我也死了。我們的舊人早已与祂同釘十字架了。哦!這件事對我是那樣的真切和實在!我的心充滿了喜樂,以致我想跑遍上海各街道,大聲的去宣布我這一個偉大的發現。

March 4th

"Knowing this, that our old self was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin." (Romans 6:6)

For several years after I believed in the Lord, I was taught to "reckon myself dead to sin." (Romans 6:11) But the more I counted in this way, obviously, the more I lived to sin! I just can't believe I'm dead, and I can't make a death out of me. Every time I asked for help, they urged me to read Romans 6:11. But the more I read Romans 6:11 and try to "account" the death of the "old self", the more death is far away from me, and I cannot achieve this. In my troubles, I said to the Lord, "Lord, if I don't have a practical vision of this fundamental issue, I will stop preaching. I must have a clear and clear understanding of it." I went through Months of seeking and praying, sometimes fasting, but to no avail.

Later, on a morning that I will never forget, when I was reading the Bible, I said to the Lord again, "Lord, please open my eyes!" In a flash like lightning, I clearly saw I have become one with Christ. I saw that I was in him, and when he died, I died too. Our old man has long been crucified with Him. oh! This thing is so real and real to me! My heart was so full of joy that I wanted to run all over the streets of Shanghai and loudly announce my great discovery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment