Tuesday, June 11, 2024

770 英翻中 (470) You are weighed in the balances and are found wanting. 你被稱在天平裡顯出你的虧欠。 12/06/2024

770 英翻中 (470)       You are weighed in the balances and are found wanting.                                                                                             你被稱在天平裡顯出你的虧欠。                                                      12/06/2024

我們在天上的父, 孩子生下是一無所有, 完全是祢的賜予.  求主憐憫施捨.  使孩子有顆滿足的心.  奉主耶穌的名禱告.  阿們.  

Morning, June 12                                                                                                                                        6 月12 日晨曦默禱.

Scripture: “Thou art weighed in the balances and art found wanting.”(Daniel 5:27)                              經文: 「你被稱在天平裡顯出你的虧欠。」(但以理書五:27)

       It is well frequently to weigh ourselves in the scale of God's Word. You will find it a holy exercise to read some psalm of David, and, as you meditate upon each verse, to ask yourself, “Can I say this? Have I felt as David felt? Has my heart ever been broken on account of sin, as his was when he penned his penitential psalms? Has my soul been full of true confidence in the hour of difficulty as his was when he sang of God's mercies in the cave of Adullam, or in the holds of Engedi? Do I take the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the Lord?”                                                                                           我們需要勤讀上帝的話,因為聖經就像一面鏡子,可以照出我們的虧欠與不足。每天讀大衛的詩篇,也是很好的屬靈操練,當我們默想每一節經文,不妨自問:「我可曾這樣想過?我能否說出像大衛說的話?我可曾像大衛那樣,曾為罪憂傷痛悔?在苦難憂患中,可曾像大衛那樣,對  上帝仍存著堅定無比的信心?我可曾來到救恩之泉,歡然取水?」

Then turn to the life of Christ, and as you read, ask yourselves how far you are conformed to his likeness. Endeavour to discover whether you have the meekness, the humility, the lovely spirit which he constantly inculcated and displayed. Take, then, the epistles, and see whether you can go with the apostle in what he said of his experience. Have you ever cried out as he did—“O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?(Roman 7:24)” Have you ever felt his self-abasement? Have you seemed to yourself the chief of sinners, and less than the least of all saints? Have you known anything of his devotion? Could you join with him and say, “For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain”? (Philil. 1:21).                                                                                                         藉著讀經,我們檢視自己離上帝的標準還有多遠,竭力去省思自己夠不夠柔和謙卑,有沒有常帶著耶穌的馨香之氣。然後看使徒們的書信篇,思想他們的經歷是否也是我們的經歷?我們可曾像保羅那樣,從內心深處呼喊:「我真是苦啊!誰能救我脫離這取死的身體呢?」(羅七:24)你可曾覺得自己是罪人中的罪魁,比使徒中最小的還要小?並且真心地說:「我活著就是基督,我死了就有益處。」(腓  1 :21)

If we thus read God's Word as a test of our spiritual condition, we shall have good reason to stop many a time and say, “Lord, I feel I have never yet been here, O bring me here! give me true penitence, such as this I read of. Give me real faith; give me warmer zeal; inflame me with more fervent love; grant me the grace of meekness; make me more like Jesus. Let me no longer be ‘found wanting,’ when weighed in the balances of the sanctuary, lest I be found wanting in the scales of judgment.” “Judge yourselves that ye be not judged.”                                                                                                                                   如果我們這樣讀上帝的話語來檢驗我們屬靈的光景,我們就​​會有充分的理由多次停下來說:"主啊,我覺得我還沒來過這裡,哦,帶我來這裡吧!給我真正的懺悔,就像我讀到的。給我真正的信仰;給我更溫暖的熱情;用更熱烈的愛點燃我;賜我溫柔的恩典;讓我更像耶穌。當我在聖所的天平上稱重時,讓我不再‘被發現有缺陷’,以免我在審判的天平上被發現有缺陷。"   “審判你們自己,以免你們受到審判。”


                                                                     


 

    

 


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment