Saturday, October 12, 2024

873 英翻中(573) Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. 都江堰灌溉工程 10/13/2024

 873 英翻中(573)   Dujiangyan Irrigation Project.       都江堰灌溉工程                 10/13/2024


2/27/  日晚禱

                             I falter where I firmly trod, 我雖堅決前行, 仍是躊躇遲疑.                                                                           And falling with my eight of cares 世務繁重, 使我跌倒在                                                                       Upon the great world’s altar-stairs.  世界祭壇的梯階.

                             That slope thro’ darkness up to God,                                                                                                         在那經過黑暗而達到 上帝跟前的斜谷.                                                                                                     I stretch lame hands of faith, and grope...                                                                                                 我伸出信仰的疲憊之手, 摸索前行...

  

   Eternal God, who has been the hope and joy of many generations, and who in all ages has             永恆的上帝, 祢世世代代為我們的指望與喜樂,

   given men the power to seek You and in seeking to find You, grant me, I pray You, a clearer           並賜我們力量, 叫我們得以追求, 追求的時候, 就尋見;

   vision of Your truth, a greater faith in Your power, and a more confident assurance of Your love.求主使我对主的真理清楚認識, 对主的仁愛與全能, 更有信心.

              

       When the way seems dark before me, give me grace to walk trustingly:                                              世路黑暗的時候, 求主施恩, 使我能信靠主而行走;

      When much is obscure to me, let me be all the more faithful to the little that I can clearly see:        当前途曖昧的時候, 求主叫我对我所看見到的一線光明, 更加深信;

      When the distant scene is clouded, let me rejoice that at least the next step is plain:                          当黑雲障蔽的時候, 求主叫我喜樂, 因為当前的一步还是明顯的;

   When what You are is most hidden from my eyes, let me still hold fast to what You do                     command:  当我心眼潦乱看不見主的時候, 求主幫助信守主所命令的.

   When insight falters, let obedience stand firm:  What I lack in faith let me repay in love.                 当我的見解有所猶疑時,求主仍然堅定我服從的心我若在信心上有缺乏, 求主使我用愛心彌補.

  

  O infinite God, the brightness of whose face is often shrouded from my mortal gaze, I think You   不可測度的主, 我的凡俗的眼睛看不見你臉上的榮耀, 然而我感謝你,

You did send Your Son Jesus Christ to be a light in a dark world. O Christ, Your Light of Light,    因為你差遣主基督作我們暗中的光明主基督啊, 你是光明中的光明,

O thank You that in Your most holy life You do pierce the eternal mystery as with a great            感謝你因為你的聖潔生活, 如同一陣大光, 照澈求恆的神聖,

shaft of heavenly light, so that in seeing You we see Him whom no man has seeb at any time.       所以我們看到你, 就能看見人所不能看見的上帝.

 

  And if still I cannot find You, O God , then let me search my heart and know whether it is not    若我还不能看見你, 求你叫我搜索內心, 使我得佑不是因為主的閃避,

rather I who am blind than You who  is obscure, and I who am blind than You who are                 而是因為我的盲目; 不是因為主的潛藏, 而是因為我逃避,

obscure, and I who am fleeing from You rather than You from me; and let me confess                   不願見主.   求主叫我在主面前承認这些罪,

these my sins before You and seek Your pardon in Jesus Christ my Lord.  Amen.                           並求在主耶穌基督裡得蒙赦免阿們.



這是都江堰三條剛出寶瓶口的大灌溉渠道.  漸漸變成了河.
                                 因為沒有建造寶瓶口進水口以前, 只有外江, 也就是岷江.                                                                     編輯者就住在蒲陽河畔, 離灌縣20哩的山坵地.  每年清明節                                                                 (多在三, 四月) 開堰典禮時, 我們都要徒步旅行來參加. 

                           
   下圖是開堰的情形.      編輯者為什麼要照這張照片.   因為這是歲修用的臨時馬槎擋水埧.                當歲修完工時, 多半在清明節左右, 他們就砍倒馬槎擋水埧. 就開始灌溉, 直至稻穀收存好.              趁農民休息時, 又開始來年的歲修. 這種維護工程的範例, 才使該工程維持至今日仍養育著            我們.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment