Monday, October 14, 2024

874 英翻中 (574) Lin Canal. 靈渠. 10/14/2024

874 英翻中 (574)               Lin  Canal.                       靈渠.                                         10/14/2024


2/28/ 日早禱

       Let me now go forth, O Lord my God , to the work of another day, still surrounded by                    主上帝, 求我今天再開始一天的工作, 仍然被你仁慈的恩典所環繞,                                                            Your wonderful lovingkindnesses, still pledge to Your loyal service,                                                     乃至忠於的工作, 仍然依靠你,                                                                                                                still standing in Your strength and no my own.                                                                                        而非倚靠自己的力量站立

       Let me today be a Christian not only in my words but also in my deeds:                                             叫我今天不但在言語上, 也能在行為上作一个信徒.

       Let me follow bravely in the footsteps of my Master, wherever You may lead:                                     叫我追蹤主脚步, 不論是被領到何處;

   Let me be hard and stern with myself:                                                                                                      叫我能夠克己;

   Let there be no self-pity of self-indulgence in my life today:                                                                  求你叫我今天不至於自憐或自我放蹤;

   Let my thinking be keen, my speech frank and open, and my action coutageous                                and decisive. 使我思想清楚, 言語爽直, 行動果敢.

  

             I would pray, O Lord, not only for myself but for all the household to which I belong,                     主啊, 我不但為自己禱告, 也要為我的家人,                                                                                 for all my friends and all my fellow workers, beseeching You to include them all in                           我的朋友及一切同工祈禱,  求主把他們                                                                                                   beseeching You to include them all in Your fatherly regard.  I pray also──                                        也放在眷顧中.   我更為下面的人禱告:                                                                                                       For all who will today be faced by any great decision:                                                                             今天需要決定大計的人,                                                                                                                             For all who will today be engaged in settling affairs of momentin the lives of                                     為一切國家社會的領袖;                                                                                                                             men and nations: For all who are moulding public opinion in our time:                                               為一切領導輿論的人;                                                                                                                                 For all who write what other people read:                                                                                               為一切寫作的人;                                                                                                                                         For all who are holding aloft the lamp of truth in a world of ignorance and sin:                                 為一切在这黑暗世界高擎真理明燈的人:                                                                                                 For all whose hands are worn with too much toil, and for the unemployed whose hands today         為一切胼手抵足, 勞苦負重的人,也為那一切閒暇                                                                                   fall idle:                                                                                                                                                         没有工作的人:                                                                                                                                             For whose who have not where to lay their head.                                                                                     為那些無住處的人;


          O Christ my Lord, who for my sake and my brethren’s did forgr all earthly comfort and                 主基督啊為我及弟兄的緣故, 放棄一切世上的安舒與丰富,

fullness, forbid it that I should ever again live unto myself.  Amen                                                      求祢使我不要再為自己活着.  阿們.



兩個紅點表示靈渠起點及終點.  建造於秦國約公元前兩千多年.  是最原的船閘.

No comments:

Post a Comment