Wednesday, October 2, 2024

865 英翻中 (565) Three gorges shiplock saving water design. 三峽大埧省水船閘. 10/2/2024

865 英翻中 (565)   Three gorges shiplock saving water design.  三峽大埧省水船閘.         10/2/2024


2/23/  晚禱 

O everlasting God, let the light of Your eternity now fall upon My passing days.阿, 永恆的父,  求你永恆的光輝, 照臨我将要消逝的時日. 

O Holy God. Let the light of our perfect righteousness fall upon my sinful ways.    聖善的主,  求你那完美公義的光輝,照臨我所行的.  

most merciful God, let the light of Your love pierce to the most secret corners     最仁慈的主求你那愛的光輝  

of my heart and overcome the darkness of sin within me.                                               刺透我心的隠密處勝過我內心罪的黑暗.


       Am I living as my conscience approves?                                                                           我的行事為人是否按照我的良心所准許的 ?

       Am I demanding of others a higher standard of conduce than I demand of                  myself?           我对別人比对自己是否要求更高的行為標準?

      Am I taking a less charitable view of the failings of my neighbours than I am of         my own?  我对我鄰舍的过失是否比自己的过失, 少加寛恕?

       Am I standing in public for principles which I do not practice in private?                   我在独居時所不堅持的道義, 是否在公众的面前堅持, 以图沽名釣  ?


              Let my answer before You be truthful, O God.                                                                主啊,  誏我在你面前誠實的回答这些問題.

       Do I ever allow bodily appetites to take precedence over spiritual interests?               我是否誏肉體的慾望, 勝過灵性的需要?

       To which do I give the benefit of the doubt, when my course is not clear?                    当我对这兩者不知作什麼才好時, 我将如何決定?

        Do I ever allow the thought of my own gain to take precedence over the                       interests  of the community? 我是否認為本身的利益, 超过团体的利益? 

        To which do I give the benefit of the doubt, when my course is not clear?                    当我对这兩者不知作什麼才好時, 我将如何決定?

              Let my answer before You be truthful, O God.                                                                容我在你面前誠懇的回答这些問題.

      Am I, in my daily life, facing the stress of circumstance with manliness and                courage?     在我日常的生 活裡, 我是否能以勇氣來担当艱矩?

      Am I grateful for my many blessings?      我在蒙恩的時候, 是否存感恩的心?

     Am I allowing my happiness to be too much dependent on money?  On business        我是否以人生的快樂繫於富有多金, 事業順利                                                              success?  Or on the good opinion of others?                                                                     或別人对我的好評?

     Is the sympathy I show to others who are in trouble commensurate with the               若我與人遭遇同一境遇, 我那同情別人的心,  

     pity I would expend on myself, if the same things happened to me?                              是否與自憐之心一樣?


                  Let my answer before You be truthful, O God.                                                                主啊, 容我在你面前誠實的回答这些問題.

   Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.                    上帝啊, 求你為我造清洁的心, 使我裡面重新有正直的灵.

        Through Jesus Christ.   Amen.                                                                                            因耶穌基督的名.  阿們.


三峽大埧省水船閘的設計.    

長江的水源如白銀.   當我們的製造業及工程水準未達到建造這樣大的工程時,   設計工程師們不敢去碰.   有建造偉大土木水利的工程機會,   請千萬不要放棄.     偉大基建的工程建造經驗是一滴血,   一滴汗累積起來的.   偉大的工程師是他具有豐富的經驗.   我們沒有建造船閘的經驗.   靈渠是第一次的嘗試.   宋朝的海潮船閘遠超過西方建造船閘的開始.   三峽大埧三線五級船閘可是中國第一次嘗試.    示於下圖.

黃色的一級船閘很費水.  編輯者再三聽徐小刀工程師以興奮的心情解說它是如何的省水.    並用自己製作的試驗作詳細說明.     此圖顯示得很清楚.   紅的小長方形是五級船閘一次運作放掉的水量, 經過五次運作後, 船就走了.    而一級船閘要放掉一閘黃色的水量,   船走了.      一天來回要有多少船隻通過,   就能體會要用多少閘水.    三峽大埧水力發電要用很多水,  尤其是在枯水期來臨時,  到處找水源,  多麼頭痛.      

三峽大埧五級船閘省水設計示意圖

還有雙線比單線要省水.  但在建造上比較艱難, 多花費.  蓄水池的使也有省水的功能. (請參見徐小刀工程師頻道 "船閘省水設計原則".)

No comments:

Post a Comment