Saturday, September 28, 2024

862 英翻中(562) Lord, have a mercy upon me. 求主憐憫我. 9/28/2024

862 英翻中(562)                Lord, have a mercy upon me.         求主憐憫我.              9/28/2024

22 日 早禱  

O Lord my God, I would kneel before You in lowly adoration ere                               主啊,我的上帝,在我未開始这一天新的工作以前,

I set out to day the tasks and interests of another day.   I thank You for the blessed       我願意謙卑地跪在面前崇拜你.     感謝祢,因為的祝福與保証,

assurance that I shall not be called upon to face them alone or in my own strength,   不叫我單憑自己的力量去應付一切,而是隨時隨地有的同在,

 but shall at all times be accompanied by Your presence and fortified by Your            並得着恩典的衛護.

 grace. I thank You that through all our human life there run the footprints of           感謝,因為在人生的历程当中,到處印上救主耶穌的足跡; 

our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who for our sakes was made flesh and                 主耶穌為我們的縁故,      

 tasted all the changes of our mortal lot,  I thank You for the many spiritual             道成肉身, 親嘗世人的一切苦楚.  我感謝主,     “有許多見證人,

 presences with which I shall today be surronnded For the heavenly host above,           如同屬靈的雲彩圍繞着我們."    為了一切永息勞苦的聖者,

 for the saints who rest from their labours,  for patriarchs, prophets, and apostles,     為了一切在天上的天軍,與為道的隊伍,   為了古時的開創族長先知,使徒, 

noble army of martyrs, for all holy and humble men of heart, for my  departed           以及一切存心聖洁, 謙卑的人,

own dear friends, especially...and ..I bless and adore Your great name.  I rejoice,         愛的亡友 . . . . ,  我稱讚崇拜祢的聖名

O  God, that You have called me to be a member of the Church of  Christ.              主啊, 我喜樂, 因為你召我加入主基督的教会. 

Let the consciousness of this holy fellowship  follow me whithersoever I go, cheering求主使这聖洁团契的意識, 隨時隨地追蹤我,          

me in loneliness, protecting me in company, strengthening me gainst temptation    我在寂寞的時候喜歡,在成群居的時候有保障, 叫我有力量扺抗試誘,

and encouraging me to all just and charitable deeds.                                                   並鼓勵我从事一切正直與仁愛的工作.


O Lord Jesus Christ, who did bid Your disciples to shine as lights in a dark                 主耶穌基督, 你曾吩咐門徒, 在这黑暗世界作光;

in shame and contrition of heart do I acknowledge before You the many faults and   在你面前, 我满心愴痛與羞愧,

weaknesses of which we are guilty who in this generation represent Your Church    因為今日我們对这世界作了教会的代表,

before the world; and especially do I acknowledge my own part in the same.          郤有許許多多的軟弱與过失; 我特別承認我自己諸般軟弱的过失.

Forgive me, I beseech You,, the feebleness of my witness, the smallness of my             求主饒恕我見證軟弱,  愛心的微小, 熱心的缺乏.

charity, and the slackness of my zeal.  Make me to be a more worthy follower of     主使我配作耶穌的佔信徒, 因為主耶穌看顧一切貧窮被压迫的,

Him who cared for the poor and the oppressed, and who could never see disease     祂見了有病的, 沒有不医治,

without seeking to heal it or any kind of human need without turning aside to help.見了缺乏的, 沒有不幇助的.

 

Let Your power, O Christ, be in us all, to share the world’s suffering                         主基督阿! 求你将你的能力, 充滿在我們一切人中間, 叫我們能分担世上的苦痛,

and redress its wrongs.   Amen.                                                                                       並糾正世界的錯誤.        阿們


三.   內河航運:  

談到內河航運,  編輯者就回憶起恩師徐公在台灣大學上水利工程學課的笑臉,  因為他要講我國建造船匣的古董  ---  靈渠.   下面是靈渠工程平面圖.  你沒有看到船匣吧.  它是可移動的 "陡門".    為了船匣的運作,  皇帝養了 "陡軍",  專供運作而需用.     "陡門"   就是船匣的位置,   但沒有結構物.    是"陡軍"   來臨時趕工建造,   藉用水的遲滯性,   提高水位,   讓船行通過後,   立刻拆除.     但確有提高水位的效用.   比照大運河提高水位工程還要古老些.

 

靈渠,又名湘桂運河興安運河,俗稱為陡河湘桂運河興安運河,俗稱為陡河,位於廣西桂林市興安縣境內,是世界上最古老的運河之一,是目前所知世界上最古老的盤山渠道,也是中國古代著名的水利工程。它開鑿於秦代,溝通長江水系湘江珠江水系灕江桂江上游),自古以來是嶺南地區與中原地區之間的水路交通要道。1988年,靈渠獲中華人民共和國國務院公布為第三批全國重點文物保護單位之一。2018813日,靈渠等4個項目入選2018年(第五批)世界灌溉工程遺產名錄20211月,「靈渠」入選第四批國家水情教育基地名單。(資料 : 取自維基百科)     

下圖只是地形圖 , 說明它的地理情況, 以示開鑿的艱辛.  中國有句名言 "廣西山水甲天下." 在廣西到處都是直直聳立的山, 所謂山林滿天下.  在秦始皇那時還沒有重型挖土機, 也沒有炸藥, 要用鋤頭一鋤頭一鋤頭的挖, 其艱難可想像得到.

 "靈渠" 是古人智慧的創作 ([註] : 借用以顯示溶江鎮至興安一段為靈渠)






No comments:

Post a Comment