Monday, September 23, 2024

859 英翻中 (559) Overflow dike in Netherland. 荷蘭的過水堤防 9/23/2024

859 英翻中 (559)           Overflow dike in Netherland.           荷蘭的過水堤防               9/23/2024

O holy Spirit of God, visit now this soul of mine, and tarry within it until eventide.                                 主啊, 求你的聖靈探照我心且住在我心裡到日暮迪我的思想,

Inspire all my thoughts.  Pervade all my imaginations.                                                                             浸潤我的想像堅定我的心, 住在我意志的深處指揮我一切的行.

Suggest all my decisions.  Lodge in my will’s most inward citadel and order all my                               無論在緘默中,  或與友人交;  在閒中或在忙裡求主與我同在,  

doings.  Be with me in my silence and in my speech, in my haste and in my leisure, in                              索居獨處, 或與友朋交遊; 在晨光淑氣中或當黃昏日暮時;

company and in solitude, in the freshness of the morning and in the weariness of the                                求主隨時隨地, 賜下恩典,

evening; and give me grace at all times to rejoice in Your mysterious companionship.                             使我以有主作伴為樂.

   My heart an altar, and Your love the flame. 我的心乃是祭壇, 主愛乃是火焰

   Accompany me today, O Spirit invisible, in all my goings, but stay with me also                                眼不能見的靈凡我今日所到之處, 求主與我同行;

when I am in my own home and among my kindred.  Forbid that I should fail to show to                       當我在家 面對家人的時候, 也求主與我同在求主不要叫我知道;

those nearest to me the sympathy and consideration which Your grace enables me to                               對別人同情卻不知道對自己家裡的人也存同樣的同情心求主助我

show to others whom I have to do.  Forbid that I should refuse to my own household the                       能將對異鄉客旅所表示的禮貌, 同樣施諸家裡的

courtesy and politeness which I think proper to show to strangers.  Let charity today begin at home.     容我今天實行愛心從家裡開始.

   Leave me not, O precious Presence, in such hours as I may today devote to the reading                           親愛的主, 求你今天不離開我, 論我在讀書, 或閱讀報紙的時候求主領我選擇

of books or of newspapers.  Guide my mind to choose the right books and, having chosen                       今日當讀的書凡所選定的書都能夠好好地去讀凡我今天所讀的書,

them, to read them in the right way.  When I read for profit, grant that all I read may lead                       若是為得知識而讀求主祝福, 使凡所讀的書, 都能領我與你更加接.

me nearer to You self.  When I read for recreation, grant that what I read may not lead me                     若為消遣而讀, 也叫一切所讀的, 不引我離開你使我所讀的都叫我心地清新,

away from You.  Let all my reading so refresh my mind that I may the more eagerly seek                     以致凡我所追求的都是真實, 純一, 美好的事物.

after whatsoever things are pure and fair and true.

  Let me have a special sense of Your nearness to me, O God, in such times as I may be able to                求主容我在這些時候更加感覺與祢接近, 尤其當我祈禱靈修 

devote to prayer, to any public exercise of worship, or to the receiving of the Blessed Sacrament;            參加崇拜,和受聖餐的時候

through Jesus Christ my Lord.   Amen.                                                                                                     奉主耶穌的名求  啊們


防洪保險非結構物的防治洪災的觀念始於1968年, 美國國會立法強制執行.  國人對於該概念恐比較生疏, 故於此加以概念的說明. 洪災保險費率基於100年一遇的洪水為基本.  不同洪水深度, 有不同的洪災保險費率.  也就是說要有詳細的災域地勢詳細地形圖.

現在編輯者要詳細解說結構物防洪災的措施:

一.  防洪水庫(註: 我不用水埧這名稱, 就像恩師徐世大教授不同意翻英文水文名詞precipitaion 為 
        "降水" 一樣.  世上沒有用水來建築大埧的. 而 precipitaion 在水文學中是說凡有關於水性的           從上降下的雪, 雹, 霰, 霧, 雨等之總稱. 故用我國固有的名詞 "𩂣"  稱之.  防洪大埧的高度           取決於設計計洪峰的洪水量為準.  三峽大埧的設計洪水量是以千年一遇的洪水量為標準.  由         此可知大埧的堅固度. 每年從6月至九月都要把大埧水位從175降至145, 這空間是為保留出為         容納千年一遇的大洪水儲蓄而用, 達到人與自然共存的原則, 確保下游荊江在百年一遇的洪           水峰下不致造成洪水災害. 達到人與自然共存, 不與洪水爭地原則.

二.  堤防:  堤防是脆弱的防洪結構物. 除非建造過水堤防.   1993年和1995年的洪水使荷兰工程師          认识到再高标准的防洪工程仍面临失事的风险,促使其对以往防洪策略的开始反思,给河          流以空间(Room for the River)和开辟蓄滞洪区的设想即是在此背景下提出的。

水利工程包括 : 防洪, 水電, 河運及灌溉等工程.  

今就水電工程加以簡潔扼要的說明.  在今日世界能源極度缺乏之時, 它實在是天賜我國的清潔能源.  是我中華民族賴以為生的能源. 我國的母親河黃河並不是從發源地出來就是這麼混濁, 若不是因能源缺乏, 政治中心的黃帝辦公室所在, 不會造成童山濯濯, 幾乎全禿頂, 山的覆蓋率低到 2.6% .  才造成泥沙混濁的黃河.

只有長江三峽的作為可用的水電工程埧址, 只是在一般工程師的審查下, 有些麻煩, 因要遷移很多的移民. 在我們學水利工程的人來看實是合乎使用的工程埧址.  中国水电已从當初的装机规模 36万千瓦发展到如今的 4.135 亿千瓦的總發電量.

該圖取自 "中國三峽工程" 盧進主編

No comments:

Post a Comment