Thursday, February 27, 2025

991 中翻英 (791)     Thanksgiving Lord, thank You.        感謝主, 謝謝為              2/27/2025                                           

                                        
Our dear Heavenly Father ,  Lord Jesus Christ ,  please keep your children's spiritual lives holy on this day of thanksgiving .   Free them from the temptations of the devil ,  help them overcome the lust of the flesh and eyes , and  stop being proud and  rebelling against Your will . 
    Thank you for giving your child a happy 94-year-old life .   I will continue to obey your good will and  bear witness that the Lord Jesus is your incarnation ,  who came to the world to redeem our sins, sacrificed his body and shed his blood on the cross ,  and  was resurrected on the third day . He will live forever in my heart . I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus .   Amen .

Dear Christian friends, I have spent four years publishing a blog in English-Chinese translation discussing the great creation of my beloved pastor Warren W. Wiersbe, "Be Book". He was born on  May 16, 1929 - died on May 2, 2019, just as Moses described in Psalm 50.  "









No comments:

Post a Comment