Sunday, November 26, 2023

593 中翻英 (293) Let me use success as material for thankfulness: 容我利用成功生感恩的心. 11/26/2023

593 中翻英 (293)  Let me use success as material for thankfulness:  容我利用成功生感恩的心.                                                              11/26/2023

Our heavenly Father, Teach me, O God, so to use all the circumstances of my life today that they may bring forth in me the fruits of holiness rather than the fruits of sin.                                                                                                                                     我們在天上的父求祢教導孩子利用今日白晝生活的恩賜結出聖灵的果子而不結罪的果子.     

   Let me use disappointment as material for patience:   容我利用失望訓練忍耐;

   Let me use suspense as material for perseverance:      容我利用阻撓訓練毅力;

   Let me use danger as material for courage:                   容我利用危險培養勇敢;

   Let me use reproach as material for longsuffering:      容我利用責備訓練耐心;

   Let me use praise as material for humility:                   容我利用讚美訓練謙卑;

   Let me use pleasures as material for temperance:        容我利用娛樂訓練節制;

   Let me use pains as material for endurance.                 容我利用痛苦培養堅忍. 

I pray in Jesus' name.  Amen.       奉主耶穌基督的名禱告.  阿們. 

十一月二十六日

「你們為什么整天在這里閑站呢?你們也進葡萄園去。」(太   20:6-7   新國際版

「閑站」這個字(希腊文為「亞谷士」ARGOS)可以大大的幫助我們了解保羅所敘述,那從罪惡里得釋放的真理。因為它就是羅馬書六章六節所用那字的字根。那里保羅寫到罪身的「滅絕」,意即借著十字架「使之失敗」,「失去作用」等。「罪」這舊主人仍然在那里,但在基督里那個服事罪的奴隸(舊人),卻已經被處死,因而被廢棄。同時,他的肢體也不被雇用(失業)了。從前那賭博的手,現在已失業了,從前那咒詛人的舌,現在也已失業了,而這些肢體現在可被用「作義的器具」獻給神(羅6:13)。在這种情況下,當你對主的問題回答說:「因為沒有人雇我們。」那你就是向主求職,并得以被雇進入祂那最有恩賞的事奉中。「你們也進葡萄園去,所當給的,我必給你們。」(太20:4 

November 26

"Why have you been standing here all day long?  you also go and workin My vineyard." (Matthew 20:6-7 NIV)

The word "idle" (Greek for "ARGOS") can greatly help us understand the truth of deliverance from sin described by Paul. Because it is the root of the word used in Romans 6:6. There Paul writes of the "annihilation" of the body of sin, which means "making it defeated", "ineffective", etc. through the cross. The old master "sin" is still there, but the slave (old man) who serves sin in Christ has been put to death and thus eliminated. At the same time, his members are no longer employed (unemployed). The gambling hand is now out of a job, the cursing tongue is out of a job, and these members can now be offered to God as “instruments of righteousness” (Romans 6:13). In this case, when you answer the Lord's question, "Because no one hires us," you are seeking employment from the Lord and being hired into His most rewarding service. "You also go and work in My vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right." (Matthew 20:4)


No comments:

Post a Comment