Sunday, June 18, 2023

421 中翻英 (121) "If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. ....." 「我們若活著,是為主而活,若死了,是為主而死. ....」(羅14:8) 6/18/2023

 421 中翻英 (121)    "If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord.  ....."                                                           「我們若活著,是為主而活,若死了,是為主而死. ....」(羅14:8                     6/18/2023  

六月十八日

「一人既替眾人死,眾人就都死了。」(林后   5:14   新國際版

為什么神說我們要算自己是死的呢!因為我們是已經与主同死了。假使我口袋里有兩塊錢,我當如何記在我的賬簿上呢?我可否寫一元九角五分,或二元五角呢?不,我一定要按著在我口袋里的錢,正确的入賬,既不要多,也不要少。會計是計算事實,不是搬弄幻想。神不能叫我將那些不真實的事,記在我的賬簿上。如果我仍然是活生生的,祂斷不能叫我算自己是死的,因為對于以生作死這种精神熬煉的苦差,用「算」這個字是很不适合的。

神叫我們記賬,寫上:「我已經死了」。然后持守這事實。為什么呢?因為這是一個事實。當主耶穌在十字架上時,我也在祂里面同釘了。所以我算這是事實,并且算我自己向罪是死的,但在基督耶穌里向神卻是活的。

June 18

"One died for all, and all died." (2 Corinthians 5:14 NIV)

Why does God say that we shall reckon ourselves dead! Because we have died with the Lord. Suppose I have two dollars in my pocket, how shall I enter them in my ledger? Can I write $1.95, or $2.50? No, I must enter the account correctly according to the money in my pocket, neither too much nor too little. Accounting is about calculating facts, not telling fantasies. God can't tell me to put things on my books that aren't true. If I were still alive, He would definitely not tell me to count myself as dead, because the word "count" is very inappropriate for the drudgery of mental training such as putting life to death.

God tells us to keep an account and write, "I have died." Then hold on to that fact. why? Because it is a fact. When the Lord Jesus was on the cross, I was also crucified in Him. So I reckon it to be true, and reckon myself dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment