Thursday, April 2, 2015

118英语语法应用(五)


                                                          

118英语语法应用(五)   靈命活水                                                                 4/2/2015

 我们在天上的父, 孩子感謝祢賜我勇氣, 在眾人面前認罪.  使訪問我的博客的朋友知道我的驕傲與內心的惡毒的罪.  更求祢叫孩子不要再遇見試探, 因為没有祢的大能我是無法勝過.  讓我靠祢的恩典而得活在祢裡面.  靠祢賜的聖靈的活水, 作為我將祢的福音傳開的管道.  使没有機會讀聖經的朋友, 能因我的見証.  使他們知道世上的魔鬼給世人的試探──肉體的情慾, 眼目的情慾和今生的驕傲是, 唯有靠祢釘十字架的大能才能勝過.  靠我主耶稣的聖名祈求. 阿門.

上次没有把重生的真義說完全.  請讀下聖經論到重生的經節.

Gospel of John chapter 3, verse 1 - 15                             約翰福音第三章第一至十五節. 
1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named            有一个法利赛人名叫
Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; 2 this man came            尼哥德慕, 是犹太人的官.
to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know 2 一天晚上,他来见耶稣,说:“老师,
that You have come from God as a teacher;        我们知道你是上帝差来教导人的,
for no one can do these signs that You do unless          因为如果没有上帝的同在,
God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to             没有人能行你所行的神迹.”
him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born     3 耶稣说:“我实实在在地告诉你,
again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”              人若不重生,就不能看见上帝的国.”
4 Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be             4 尼哥德慕说:“人老了,
born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time     怎能重生呢?难道要再进
into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?”               母腹生一次吗?”
5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless  5 耶稣说:“我实实在在地告诉你,
one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter        人如果不是从水和圣灵生的,
into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of   就不能进上帝的国. 6 从肉体生的
the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the              还是肉体,从圣灵生的才是灵.
Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to           所以我说你们必须重生,你不要
you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows          惊奇. 8 风随意吹动,你听见
where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do   它的声音, 却不知道它从哪里来,
not know where it comes from and where it is                往哪里去.凡从圣灵生的人
going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”             也是这样.”  9 尼哥德慕
9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things            又问:“这怎么可能呢?”
be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you    10 耶稣说:“你是以色列人的教师,
the teacher of Israel and do not understand these        还不明白这事吗?11 我实实在在
things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of   地告诉你, 我们所说的是自己知道的,
what we know and testify of what we have seen,       所见证的是自己见过的,可是你们
and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you  不肯接受我们的见证. 12 我对你们
earthly things and you do not believe, how will you  说地上的事,你们尚且不信,要是  
believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one   说天上的事,你们怎么会信呢?13 除
has ascended into heaven, but He who descended    了从天上降下来的人子以外,
from heaven: the Son of Man. 14 As Moses lifted up 没有人到过天上. 14 摩西在旷野
the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son       怎样举起铜蛇,人子也必照样
of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes            被举起来,
will in Him have eternal life.                                           15 叫一切信祂的人都得到永生.
[註] : 1.  第五節: 重生是從水和聖靈生的.  “水”表示受浸.  在眾人面前認罪悔改. 
              從聖靈生, 就如編輯者信主多年,  仍没有把內心的敗壞(欺騙, 妒忌, 撒謊)
               及驕傲向眾人認罪, 還是不能進上帝的國.
          2.  14 節“举起铜蛇”是從舊約 : 民數記21:9.  當時被毒蛇咬後, 只有仰望銅
                蛇才能活命. 此處藉用以表示耶穌基督釘十字架, 為世人的罪而死, 我
               們罪人只有仰望釘十字架的耶穌, 信靠祂, 罪就蒙赦免, 得與上帝和好.

編輯者認為約翰福音第四章的活水是預表聖靈. 罪人經由聖靈得重生, 聖靈就與我這蒙恩得救的罪人同居.  祂就像活水一樣從我心中湧出, 要我勇敢的去作見証, 把祂的榮耀彰顯出來, 使世人都得救, 主耶穌基督就再來, 建立上帝的國度, 我們是祂的子民.  那時不再有死亡, 而與主耶穌享用祂永遠生命的榮耀.

要得活水, 要想聖靈內住和要能重生得新生命, 就要面對自己的罪, 要勇於在人面前認罪.  當眾悔改並受浸歸屬基督.   就如約翰福音4章 14到19節所告訴的, “婦人必須先認罪, 認罪後她便認識耶穌是先知.  否則, 她就得不到活水.  請看下面一段聖經:
Gospel of John 4 : 14 – 19                                                      約翰福音4章 14到19節

Jesus said to her, “……                                            13耶穌回答說,   “……
14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give   14 但如果有人喝了我給他的水,
him shall never thirst; but the water that I will  就絕不乾渴, 直到永遠. 不但如此, 我
give him will become in him a well of water        給他的水將要在他裡面成為泉源,
springing up to eternal life.”  15 The woman said  一直湧流到永恆的生命.” 15 婦人說:
to Him, “Sir, give me this water, so I will not be   “先生, 請給我那水使我不渴, 我也
thirsty nor come all the way here to draw.” 16 He 不用到這裡來打水了.”16 耶           
said to her, “Go, call your husband and come    穌說 :“去叫你的丈夫,再回到
here.” 17 The woman answered and said, “I have  這裡來.”17 婦人回答說:“我沒有
no husband.” Jesus *said to her, “You have           丈夫.”耶穌說:“你說,‘你沒
correctly said, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you          有丈夫, 這話沒錯.  18 其實你
have had five husbands, and the one whom you          已經有過五個丈夫,
now have is not your husband; this you have               你說的是真的.”
said truly.” 19 The woman *said to Him,                       19 婦人對他說:“先生,
“Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. …”                 我看出你是先知!……”
   [註] : 基督信仰不是討論有沒有神; 而在於認識上帝.  生活在世界上, 所經歷所接觸的, 都是由感覺得到── 看得見, 聽得見, 聞得到的東西;  對於聖靈就無從認知.要解決這個困難, 必須使用心靈和誠實的認知功能不可.  但是, 人的靈在始祖犯罪時就死了,  所以, 上帝就差祂的獨生愛子基督耶穌道成肉身, 來到世上, 使人能因祂看到上帝.
  主基督是上帝的兒子, 現在以肉身來到世上, 具有完全的人性.  同時也能體貼人的軟弱.祂可以在私室, 夜間接待單獨來訪的尼高德慕;  卻必須在大路旁, 水井邊, 日正天中, 與品德有問題的撒瑪利亞婦人談道;  在安排適當的環境下, 主耶穌同她談基督信仰的問題. 耶穌說 :
“ 時候將到, 如今就是了, 那真正拜父的, 要用心靈和誠實拜祂, 因為父要這樣的人拜祂.”(約四:22-23)因為上帝是三位一體的上帝. 祂們是聖父, 聖子耶穌和聖靈. 所以必須要用心靈來與祂們交通. 

     朋友, 你心中感到煩惱, 不平安嗎? 請相信主耶穌的名, 祂必賜你靈命活水, 滋潤你的心靈裏面的乾渴.  活水的泉源使你心靈喜樂, 它是你心靈永遠的安慰和滿足.祂在十字架上為人的罪流血受死, 除去上帝與人之間的阻隔, 使信祂的人得以稱義(免去罪的審判), 能夠來到上帝面前敬拜祂.  你願意試試嗎?  請作下面的決志禱告:

Dear Lord Jesus, I (Stephen Lei) admit              親愛的主耶穌, 我(自己的名字)承認
I am guilty, thank You on my (Stephen Lei) sins    我有罪, 感謝你為我(自己的名字)
crucified, died and rose again, and I (Stephen Lei) 的罪釘十字架上,死而復活, 我
is willing to accept You as my Savior,            (自己的名字)願意接受你為我的救主.
for my Lord Christ’s sake. Amen.                           奉主耶穌基督的名求. 阿們.
[註] : 禱告是人用心靈與上帝面對面說話.  

Hymn         Spring up, O Well                                          聖詩       井阿!請你湧上水來
Newman Sze, author of this hymn.                                   史伯誠作詞;
Mimi Lam, for the melody                                                林知微作曲          

1.  “Spring up, spring up, spring up, O well!               井阿!請你湧上水來!
    Let the living waters flow.”                                    請將活水來湧流!
Tarry not, O weary  pilgrim,                                      疲倦客旅,為何等待?
God’s  own  promise  to know.                                 這是父神的應許。
Sing unto the well with holdness.                             只要憑信向井歌唱,
Bid the wat er to o’ver  flow                                    甘甜活水就湧流;
With’ ring  souls shallleap with gladness.                枯萎心靈頓覺歡暢,
Lo!  how liv - ing war - er flow                                看哪!活水正湧流,

2. Christ the rock has long been smitten,                     基督靈磐早經裂開,
    Living  water  ever  flow                                          活水早已在湧流;
Sweet,  fresh, cool stream never ceasing,                  清涼甘甜永不中斷,
Quenching all the thirsty souls.                                 澆灌乾渴的群眾。
   ‘Tis  the heavenly endurance                                   滿帶天上非常能耐,
    That is brings with love divine.                                 滿帶非常的大愛;
Since I’ve seen my Savior’s glory                             自從我識救主丰采,
How the waters stir my soul.                                    此水流動在我懷。

3.  What contentment!  O how joyous-                        何等滿足!何等喜歡!
    Since the water flood’d my soul.                              自從我心湧活泉;
    One day at the well arriving                                     忽然有日來至井旁,
    No more could I find the flow,                                發現活水已中斷。
    How perplexing and distressing!                              我心充滿莫名徬惶,
    To the Lord in tears I fled.                                      流淚投向救主前;
    Stones and earth had blocked the passage.                          泥土、石塊,充塞心房,
    Sadly then I bowed my head.                                   失望痛苦常悲歎。
 
4.  Suddenly appears the Savior                                   尊貴救主忽然來蒞,
    With His holy searching light.                                  用祂臉光來尋搜:
“Stop your struggling and your striving.                   “勿憑己意,勿用已力,
Only give to Me thine heart.                                     只需將心交我手”。
   With My strength and rod so mighty                        主要用祂能力權杖,
   Thor’ly I will dig again,                                             再將此心來挖透;
   Root out idols and obstructions,                                心愛偶像盡都拋棄,
   And the spring will flow again!                                 看哪!活水又暢流。
 
作曲者簡介:
 
作曲者林知微姐妹,1947年7月1日生於中國廣東,父母為她取名林美薇(Mimi Lam)。1972年,主以詩篇五十篇14-15節:「你們要以感謝為祭獻給神,又要向至高者還你的願,並要在患難之日求告我。我必搭救你,你也要榮耀我。」呼召她奉獻為主,林姐妹就放下專業,全時間服事神。改名林知微,願意隨時隨地卑微地事奉主。

知微姐妹一生清潔、純樸、一生單身、全心事奉神,堅持所信的道,至死忠心。她曾歷經三年的乳癌,痊癒四年後復發,共十年與癌症抗爭,仍竭力服事;其間年邁的母親,生活不能自理,她必須盡上女兒的責任,在服侍的事上,學了忍耐的功課。

林知微姐妹於2001年11月8日,在洛杉磯San Gabriel Hospital被主接回天家,在地行旅五十四載。11月17日,弟兄姐妹為她舉行了安息聚會。在那美好的樂園裡,她和天使一同拿著不同的樂器讚美神。她一定會把握住每分鐘,享受神的同在,觀看神的榮耀,沉浸在神的大愛中。不再有嘆息和憂傷。

「讓我愛而不受感戴,讓我事而不受賞賜」,正是對林知微姐妹的描述。這不僅是她的心願,她的一生也說明並見證了這句話。感謝神賜給我們這樣一位可愛的姐妹。願她所做的工,都蒙神記念、被神悅納。

作詞者簡介:

史伯诚(Newman Sze)台湾嘉义地方教会同工,美国基督见证使团(Testimony of Christ Mission)创始人。  1946年,上海教会恢复聚会时,李常受和汪佩真开展校园福音工作,特别是交通大学,得着许多积极追求的青年基督徒。 史伯诚因此得救受浸。 1949与另外4位基督徒到台湾跟随李氏学习事奉。 1950年代,李常受差遣五名青年基督徒到台湾各地地方教会担任同工。 史伯诚负责嘉义教会.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment