Wednesday, March 6, 2019

207 英語語法的基本应用 (一) I am… You are... He is…


207 英語語法的基本应用 ()  I am…  You are...   He is…  我是, 你是, 他是 3/6/2019

Our mercy heavenly Father, let me do and speak and pray.

Today, O Lord, give me courtesy:
Give me meekness of bearing, with decision of character:
Give me longsuffering:
Give me charity; sincerity of speech; chastity, diligence in my allotted task.

O Heavenly Father, would You enlighten my hearts with Your great love; grant me the grace to be worthy of His name.  I pray with Jesus' Holy name.  Amen.

我们慈悲的天父, 求主使我能這樣,,禱告.

主啊!    今天 求祢赐我礼让,
             求祢赐我 谦卑,   和决心,
             求祢赐我坚忍的心,
             求祢赐我爱心, 贞节, 诚恳的言语, 恒久的忍耐, 慇勤的黾勉, 作所当作的工.

天父啊!  求祢用那大爱,   启迪我的心怀;  求祢赐恩,  使我配得上我主的圣名.  奉主耶稣的圣名祈求.  阿门.

英文陪伴了我一生, 真舍不得丢下它.  为了撰写这博客, 藉收集参考资料, 天天接触它, 更是喜欢上了它.  尤其在英语文法读本的改善中, 使我受益非浅.  请让我再陪亲爱的初中程度的访友们再走一程.  “Grammar in Use --- basic” 活在我们的生活里, 从基础上了解它的应用.

动词有 Be-动词; Have-动词和一般动词.  我们先从positive, negative, question 三种方式的应用来讨论:

例如:   Be -动词: am, are, is.
            I am laughing at him.                           positive sentence
            I am not laughing at him.                     negative sentence
            I’m not laughing at him.                      negative sentence(缩写)
            Am I laughing at him?                         question sentence
You are laughing at him.                      2nd personal positive sentence
You are not laughing at him.                2nd personal negative sentence
            You aren’t laughing at him.                  2nd personal negative sentence(缩写)
Are you laughing at him?                     2nd personal question sentence
            He is laughing at you.                           3rd personal positive sentence
He is not laughing at you.                     3rd personal negative sentence
He isn’t laughing at you.                       3rd personal negative sentence(缩写)
Is he laughing at you?                           3rd personal question sentence

    []:  若你能仿照上面的样式做人称代词的复数练习, 非常好.


习题:  填充(Complete the following sentences.)
  1. “Are you hungry?” “No, but I’m thirsty.”       范例
  2. How is your brother?”   He’s fine.”              范例
  3. “Is Mary at home?” “No ,________  at work.”
  4. “ ___________________ my keys?” “On your desk.”
  5. Where is John from ?_____________American or Canadian?
  6. _________very hot today. The temperature is 41 degrees Celsius.
  7. “Are you an engineer?”   “No, _________a student.”
  8. Where’s your car?   _________________in the parking lot?
  9. “______________ your umbrella?”   Red.”
  10.  “_______________________tired?” “No, I’m fine.”

下次将讨论 have – 动词.

No comments:

Post a Comment